The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • City thrash Luton (with several contenders for goal of the season) to go top.
  • United need PGMOL to help them to a worthless draw.
  • Liverpool lose to Crystal fucking Palace at home.
  • Arsenal get humiliated at home by Aston Villa.
  • Leverkusen run rampant at home to put Bayern in their place and prove the Kurse of Kane™.
If Carlsberg did weekends!

I remembered i had an account here, that I had made at the time of last year's Champions League final (I am an Inter fan).
Just wanted to say, because I had a good time here in this forum last year (despite the loss), I hope to see you win again. We were kicked out by Atletico this year, but I hope you win the CL and the EPL again.
Best of luck!
Grazie e buona fortuna!

It’s madness, we could win 4 in a row and a double treble. Both of which this country will never see again, I’m sure.
as someone said earlier - dippers and gooners have been far too giddy, far too early - probably best to keep a lid on it until last game. Meeja fault - trying to whip up subscriptions with their ''run in'' bollocks in bloody February!!! over 15% of the season left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.