The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both Liverpool and Arsenal play TWICE before we play again.

Next weekend
Saturday Wolves v Arsenal
Sunday Fulham v Liverpool

Tuesday Arsenal v Chelsea
Wednesday Everton v Liverpool
Thursday Brighton v City

Whisper it quietly, but they could both drop points in both of their games!!

Hopefully, City serve Chelsea six of the best in the Saturday night so they have to make it up to their fans at the Emirates!

Whisper it quietly, but they could both drop points in both of their games!!

Hopefully, City serve Chelsea six of the best in the Saturday night so they have to make it up to their fans at the Emirates!
We're winning the league at spurs.
Am telling you.
Ssh mum's the word ;)

I remembered i had an account here, that I had made at the time of last year's Champions League final (I am an Inter fan).
Just wanted to say, because I had a good time here in this forum last year (despite the loss), I hope to see you win again. We were kicked out by Atletico this year, but I hope you win the CL and the EPL again.
Best of luck!
top man

Great weekend but far from over.

My feeling has been that if Arsenal have a wobble, they will go. We'll see in the next few weeks if that turns out to be true. It may not. A good sign is that they looked like they hit a wall today after an hour, their energy seemed to sap as soon as Villa started moving the ball well. Hopefully its a sign of things to come.

As for the dippers, they look like they've been running out of steam for a good few weeks but who knows? Maybe they'll find a second wind/batch of inhalers.

Nobody is immune from dropping points and that includes us. At least its in our hands now and nobody knows better than us how to manage the situation.

Quietly confident but you cant get carried away when all these positions can change in one game.
Poor rotation of the squad players, can't do Europe and PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.