The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it’s shameful that so many arsenal fans left in droves with 10 minutes to play. It’s a crucial moment in the season and they just upt and left rather than become the 12th player. Anfield sounded weirdly quiet on the telly too.
Anyways… their loss our gain!
I thought that too. We've won leagues from losing positions but the fans have helped.

I think it’s shameful that so many arsenal fans left in droves with 10 minutes to play. It’s a crucial moment in the season and they just upt and left rather than become the 12th player. Anfield sounded weirdly quiet on the telly too.
Anyways… their loss our gain!
Sing when they’re winning, they only sing when they’re winning. Tarquin cunts

Yeah, I don't think it's done yet. We will see how they react to this weekend, many games ahead still. Like another poster just said, an injury to Foden or Rodri or the likes and we will be pushed. Also midweek we'll have a hell of a game!

If we win both games next week, there will be a lot of talk in the media about another treble.
It's gone under the radar so far.
I'm bored to fuckin tears about the media gobbing off every minute about the klopp farewell tour, hopefully today will shut the cunts up.
And apparently Arsenal have a set of balls and a hairy chest this year, so the press have said every week in not so many words.

Meanwhile we got twats like Neville, Carragher and Merson telling us that we're missing something, we're scruffy, that we're looking tired from last season.

These ex red cartel wankers in the press know absolutely zero about us. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.