The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City's schedule is brutal.

Mad Rid 130 minutes

Chavs 72 hours later + travel.

Brighton 120 hours later + travel.

Forest 72 hours later + travel.

That mixture leaves little time for anything other than rest, warm down & tactics.

Brutal.

Mad Rid 130 minutes

That mixture leaves little time for anything other than rest, warm down & tactics.

Brutal.

But you are right Brighton is massive because psychologically we need to keep the title destiny in our own hands.
A draw does likewise but would probably entail us having to keep it in our own hands by recording two or three 5-0’s afterwards which is unlikely.

Its nearly may and we're top of the league really. I'd have taken that a few weeks ago. We generally get the job done and don't bottle it, the other two in the race generally do

Liverpool have never really bottled it against us, in my honest opinion. Just possibly arguable in 2014 against Chelsea. They've fought us pretty much to the end. Arsenal last season, yes. I don't think either will, we'll win it by a point or so.

Mad Rid 130 minutes

Brutal.
The gap we have now ahead of the Brighton game is perfectly ok - that was the one upside of having to play Chelsea on Saturday.
Brighton to Forest is a quick turnaround but nowhere near as troublesome as if we’d had the midweek trip to Munich a few days later which would have entailed some serious squad rotation. Can play a full strength team at both Brighton and Forest now knowing there are six days to recover before Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.