The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally i don't think Liverpool or Arsenal will fall away, it's going to go down to the wire.

Correct. Which means the winner is clear :)

"City are bound to lose one of those close title races, though." True, but not this season :)

It’s the game they were scheduled to play on the weekend of the Carabao Cup final. Been brought forward a few days.
We’ll have played the same number of games as them following our game at Bournemouth.
Thanks for that it just seems very accomodating of our lovely Premier League. They don't seem to mind so much when we have to play catch up!

Thanks for that it just seems very accomodating of our lovely Premier League. They don't seem to mind so much when we have to play catch up!
To be fair, the Liverpool v Luton game pretty much has to be played next week because should the dippers progress in both FA Cup and Europa League they would be left with more games to reschedule than there are available midweek diary slots.
Something similar happened to us in 2019 when our game on Carabao final weekend was brought forward for exactly the same reasons. As it happens we went out of CL in the QF that season so could have played that game in April or May but have to plan as if a team will be going all the way to cup finals in case that’s what ultimately transpires.

Exciting race for the neutral for sure. Both liverpool and arsenal will be there at the end of the season, i feel that much is certain. Both have plenty goals in them, and arsenal in particular have a very good defence.
I feel we need to tighten it up at the back, still dont trust us keeping clean sheets at all. However i do think we're well placed, have majority of our players available *touch wood* , and have the experience of getting over the line in close title races.

Exciting race for the neutral for sure. Both liverpool and arsenal will be there at the end of the season, i feel that much is certain. Both have plenty goals in them, and arsenal in particular have a very good defence.
I feel we need to tighten it up at the back, still dont trust us keeping clean sheets at all. However i do think we're well placed, have majority of our players available *touch wood* , and have the experience of getting over the line in close title races.
We will know Liverpool will likely be there at the end. They have a track record of pushing us until the end. I'm not sold on Arsenal just yet. I think they need to prove they can push us until the very end.

As always we are the team to beat. I have every faith in this squad to do what they do best and deliver when it matters.

Personally i don't think Liverpool or Arsenal will fall away, it's going to go down to the wire.
If we don't win it then i prefer Arsenal over the fucking dippers
Can't actually remember the last 3 team title fight, 3 usually becomes 2 so should be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.