The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mathematically liverpool are no where near out of it....acouple fo results go there way and they are straight back into it.

However.....they are really struggling on the pitch...they look as bad as Ive seen them and yet again they are playing with too much emotion and its fucked them....Klopp announcing he was leaving and his fair well tour was probably supposed to galavanise them - its had the opposite effect - and its hilarious.

Not over yet but that was a great result

I still think it could be a step too far for us...that performance at weekend was as tired as Ive ever seen a Pep side....If we can get past Brighton and then Spurs and still ahve our advantage then we maybe ok....but Arsenal arent going to lose any more - that performance last night vs chelsea was impressive....

We have to be perfect and Im not sure we can be that this time around.
Shit post, simple as...
Yeah, Liverpool are done. They'll lose at Villa as well.

All about whether Spurs and United could do us a favour against Arsenal now.
We can do ourselves a favor by winning our own matches...

I don't think it's quite 50/50 simply because this Arsenal team hasn't actually done it before and they have two very tough high pressure fixtures coming up. The chances of them dropping points in one or both of those is quite high. If they give us room for one error then that's the kind of margin we thrive on at this stage of the season. In seasons where the title has gone to the last game Pep's record from this stage is W16, D2, L0.

Opta currently have us at 56% probability, Arsenal at 31% and Liverpool at 13% and I think that's probably about right.
Think it essentially boils down to who gets the better result away to Spurs

0f79c6a663b2b1a91ba6465749df02f6.gif
Oh hello who’s that ..

Gina Carano.

Good thing is that we don’t have UCL games so every EPL game are like finals and we are playing matches weekly, same as the other mid table teams. It is not as difficult as playing big matches in UCL every mid week.

I find that as worrying as I do reassuring if I'm honest. When was the last time we didn't play every 3 days in the final stretch.

It's in our hands, and it needs to remain that way. I thought 3 would become 2 and it's looking a bit that way now. Lpool were my main concern but they are slipping. It's shaping up to be sudden death between us and the Arse with potentially one duff result and it's over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.