The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t see us favourites now.. how can we be? having to play one of the the other three challenges when the league leaders don’t and then having to play them at theirs and needing a win. Oh, and we have less GD. Forget what the bookies say.. Dippers are now favourites. SHIT DAY.
Probably need something at the dippers now and maybe a win. We also have three other games to navigate before we visit them. Not sure we can get beyond 84 or 85 points so we need them to start fucking up. Then of course the Arsenal are still in the equation. While most still expect them to implode I am not so sure.

If we beat Brentford and go 2nd in the table 1 point behind Liverpool, the Chelsea draw will be forgotten. Then it’s game on again.
We go above Arsenal by a point too, and they're very much in the title race. I think it's the upcoming tough fixtures and the lack of wins against the Top 5 that is causing this pessimism.

Last season late slump and title loss to City is spurring Arsenal on, as well as the signing of Rice, who doesn’t look like he’s doing much, but it allows Odegaard to get forward more and to play the passes and score the goals. Similar to what Kev does for City. I appreciate their last two game have been against West Ham and Burnley, but to score 11 goals takes some doing.

Probably need something at the dippers now and maybe a win. We also have three other games to navigate before we visit them. Not sure we can get beyond 84 or 85 points so we need them to start fucking up. Then of course the Arsenal are still in the equation. While most still expect them to implode I am not so sure.
100% if we lose at Klanfield we are unlikely to be champions. The problem is as poorly as they play at times they have goalscorers who constantly bail them out. That and the help they'll get along the way could be the difference.

Last edited:
100% if we lose at Klanfield we are unlikely to be champions. The problem is as poorly as they play at times they have goalscorers who constantly bail them out. That any the help they'll get along the way could be the difference.

With Liverpool they let teams come on to them defend deep then they can hit teams with there best players up top as in we never do that it's all about dominating the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.