The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was looking at the Opta analyst model this morning ….Interestingly enough the model thinks Arsenal is going to regress YoY. In fact the model expects us to get 90 points and Arsenal only to get 79. There must be something in Arsenal’s stats from last year that the model feels isn’t sustainable. I thought that was interesting.
I'd hazard a guess that this could well be injuries

Our luck can't surely be as bad as last season, and theirs can't surely be as good

I'd hazard a guess that this could well be injuries

Our luck can't surely be as bad as last season, and theirs can't surely be as good
Yeah it could be that…Did Arsenal lose any of their key players last year for an extended period? I can’t remember them losing any.

The media have declared the new king of Klanfield the winner. We should accept that with good grace and move on.
It reminds me a lot of the excitement around a new Dr who in the 70s and 80s. I'd be interested to see how it compares to how those bonkers cults in the states deal with a change at the top. The 'god hates fags' Christian ones must be due a change as he was getting on.

Savinho has been great, but I'd feel quite a bit more confident if we didn't lose Bobb. Ugh.

Yeah it could be that…Did Arsenal lose any of their key players last year for an extended period? I can’t remember them losing any.
Not that I can recall, certainly not the likes or Saka, Rice, Odegaard etc

Someone can provably do a better job than me, but pretty sure we had Kev, Erling, Stones all out at various points for quite a length of time

imo Chelsea will be above Liverpool. cannot see Slot with zero transfers come in and do just what Klopp did (be 3rd comfortably vs the rest about 10p above them)

Arse again will be there, wonder if Rice, Saka, Saliba will be available 37 times out of 38. this is nonsense they can get through a season with missing only about 50-100 minutes of PL football, Rice has form for it as he did it at WHU for years, in his last 3 seasons he featured in 36, 37 and 38 PL games. is this just pure luck with injuries? especially strange with the positions he plays with lots of tackling involved even tho mostly by him but often see players get injured by tackling others...
but Saka too he is tackled a lot which he often makes a meal of it but rarely injured, again last 3 seasons he featured in 38, 38, 35 PL games. as an attacking winger apparently under heavy tackles from fullbacks that is nonsense...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.