The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the poll to predict how many points the champions will finish on or how many points will be one more than the second place team?
It’s usually the latter and that’s what I’ve based my vote on but just wanted it clarifying.
Whatever will be enough to beat 2nd place.

Considering we usually have a sluggish start, with new signings slowly adapting and the core slowly gaining fitness, we look in great form. I think Pep will be over the moon so far. De Bruyne and Haaland look sharp, Savinho looks incredible and plenty have come back from a short holiday looking fully fit. Foden and Rodri still yet to integrate and we are seeing Rico kick on a level, Kovacic look better than last year and the return of Silky.

Hopefully we stay top all season and simply pull away this time around!

It could go any way this year. Arsenal are going to go one better so we need to as well. I think the league generally will be poorer compared to us both so there will be a lot of points to be had.

This is perhaps where Pep is going to earn his money. The squad is looking a bit thinner and some are a year older, his most underrated talent has always been reinventing positions and players.

You may be right but the reason Arsenal are so good is Jorginho. He keeps things ticking in midfield for them and he's scary good on pens. It's kinda like Rodri is for us.

Like the saying goes.. goals win games but defense wins titles and a good DM is key.

If he has a good season.. they could be better than last year.

You may be right but the reason Arsenal are so good is Jorginho. He keeps things ticking in midfield for them and he's scary good on pens. It's kinda like Rodri is for us.

Like the saying goes.. goals win games but defense wins titles and a good DM is key.

If he has a good season.. they could be better than last year.
Evening, Jorginho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.