The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to get a better goal difference than last year it was always my nagging doubt it could come to that and very nearly did. On Saturday it should’ve been 5 or 6 it an extra point in the big scheme of things.

Did a lot of running last season (do they have a high number of asthmatics?) and were very lucky with injuries. If they only get 79 points though I’d be staggered

We need to get a better goal difference than last year it was always my nagging doubt it could come to that and very nearly did. On Saturday it should’ve been 5 or 6 it an extra point in the big scheme of things.
Yeah it really cost us that last season

Gone for 90-94 again. Think it may be a close top 3 battle and also a close 3-6 battle if the rags improve… City, Arse and Dips…..Chavs, Spuds and Rags

So this is what Opta has as final positions and points scored this season. City have an 81% chance of the title, Arsenal 13%. Hmmm. Arsenal to get 80 points only? Not sure but let's see.

1000013894.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.