The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brentford beat Arsenal the other day, truth is most of the top teams will scrape through those games, their league position means nothing when they play top teams it’s a cup final, there are no easy games and the quality of teams has increased season on season results are more important than performances at the moment whilst we adapt to missing key players
I know what it takes mate. My point was neither City, Arsenal or Liverpool are playing well enough to make a prediction.

City and Arsenal both have key players out, Liverpool have been ok injury wise but their squad is a little light imo.

We've played Brentford, Fulham and fucking Wolves and scraped through all 3.
That's why we're Champions.
Cuz that's what Champions do. We fight to the fucking death. You obviously haven't been paying attention.
That wasn't even an ugly win. We gave them a 2-1 hammering. They barely laid a glove on us.

You're joking right, the win was thoroughly deserved.

Nothing is won before Christmas but plenty is lost

Brentford and Fulham are playing decent stuff yet we beat them.

VAR actually did its job and tbh, there really was no doubt. All this talk about the goal is just nonsense.
Beat Brentford and Fulham through luck as well lol luck that their attackers were dog shit in front of goal.

Deserved today? Not for me, absolutely dog shit. I'll take it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.