The Title Race - 2024/25

How many points to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re unbeaten, second in the table, a point (and two goals) off the top, eight games in. We lost one of our most promising young talents right before the first match, one of the best players to ever grace the pitches of England hasn’t been available for our last four matches, including against Arsenal, we lost in my opinion the best player in the world for the rest of the season four games in, and the best player in the league last season hasn’t gotten back in to top form.

Given most were warning we are notoriously slow starters and were coming off the back of the Euros, so most of our players effectively got no meaningful break from football, you’d think most blues would have bitten your hand off if this position was offered before the season started.

But I guess anyone thinking that would be wrong?
Bitten your hand off ? I would have bitten your fucking arm,leg,head and balls off for that position before league started....OK maybe not your Henry Halls :)

A nice coincidence of me being there at the same time the ticket was unattended by chance.

And, no, I wouldn’t admit I’d found it and it wasn’t mine haha
No that’s luck! :-). Citymad is correct.

Luck is a random occurrence that operates either for or against us. Coincidence is a random occurrence that brings two or more related incidents together.

The man and the winning lottery ticket are not related unless the lost ticket belongs to him in which case him finding it is a coincidence.

In mathematics luck = random chance which cannot be controlled.

However if you deny the word and it’s usages exist then I accept you believe that and that is subjective ;-)

Is this the five minute argument as I paid for ten. Great sketch.

Last edited:
We also had to come back from behind or “barely scrape by” to beat QPR, Aston Villa, Brighton, and Inter to win the league, league, league, and champions league.

Are those games signs those teams were bad?
Wait.... Where the fuck have I said our team are bad?

I said we played shit and we did. Don't twist my words into saying I'm saying this team is bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.