The Tottenham Thread 12/13

Cricky they couldn't do much worse than that first 45 minutes at Loftus Road.

Ade always good for missing the unmissable.

Other than that they are hoping for a QPR blunder to get on the score sheet.

Only QPR defensive lapses will get Spurs across the line if they serve up the same dross they have in the first half.

Inter Me Nan said:
How come Ade is playing, thought he was going to the ACON?

Apparently Togo haven't had to report to ACN yet. Which is ridiculous if that is the case.

moomba said:
Inter Me Nan said:
How come Ade is playing, thought he was going to the ACON?

Apparently Togo haven't had to report to ACN yet. Which is ridiculous if that is the case.

that is taking the piss how can he play today when yaya had to go 2 weeks ago
we should take action and get yaya back if they go out early fuck the 2 weeks rest

fifa and that **** blatter make the rules up

Ivory Coast have training sessions in Dubai before they fly to AFCON because of the high number of players who play in Europe and they don't train all that often together.

Togo aren't exactly a big team with a chance of winning so they just kind of turn up hence why Adebayor can go later.

CTID101 said:
Ivory Coast have training sessions in Dubai before they fly to AFCON because of the high number of players who play in Europe and they don't train all that often together.

Togo aren't exactly a big team with a chance of winning so they just kind of turn up hence why Adebayor can go later.

I hope he stays and plays with Spurs as they seem to play poorer with him in the starting line up.

mancity1 said:
CTID101 said:

I hope he stays and plays with Spurs as they seem to play poorer with him in the starting line up.

Then he should go before next week against the rags.

moomba said:
mancity1 said:
CTID101 said:

Then he should go before next week against the rags.

Too true Moomba but on this performance Spurs will have to raise their game all round to take something off Manure.

They can do it but whether they will is another matter altogether.

they'll be loads of back slapping for AVB and how shit chelsea treated him and spurs bendover 3 points done and dusted before a ball kicked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.