The Tottenham Thread 12/13

dadnlad said:
they'll be loads of back slapping for AVB and how shit chelsea treated him and spurs bendover 3 points done and dusted before a ball kicked

Are you talking about the United game?

spurspinter1 said:
dadnlad said:
they'll be loads of back slapping for AVB and how shit chelsea treated him and spurs bendover 3 points done and dusted before a ball kicked

OI listen here Spinter tell your lot to give them a game at The Lane this year! No more easy rides for them cunts please. Also we just did you a favor and beat Arsenal. Phone AVB if you have to.

Mark - TheBlue said:
spurspinter1 said:
dadnlad said:

OI listen here Spinter tell your lot to give them a game at The Lane this year! No more easy rides for them ***** please. Also we just did you a favor and beat Arsenal. Phone AVB if you have to.

If Spurs can beat United at the Lane on Sunday, it will be the first time we've done the "double" over them since season 1989-90...

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United History 1899 to 2013
http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Tottenham_Hotspur_v_Manchester_United_Match_History.html

THFC6061 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
spurspinter1 said:

OI listen here Spinter tell your lot to give them a game at The Lane this year! No more easy rides for them ***** please. Also we just did you a favor and beat Arsenal. Phone AVB if you have to.

If Spurs can beat United at the Lane on Sunday, it will be the first time we've done the "double" over them since season 1989-90...

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United History 1899 to 2013
http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Tottenham_Hotspur_v_Manchester_United_Match_History.html

What, no chart for this one? You're slacking.

Mark - TheBlue said:
spurspinter1 said:
dadnlad said:

I'll give him a bell. Cheers for beating those lot, made what was a fairly disappointing result and performance in to not such a bad weekend, don't really see Everton/West Brom/Liverpool as a threat for fourth but but Arsenal will definitely be there or abouts at the end of the season, we need to increase the gap..

Interesting you see Arsenal as a bigger threat than Everton. I'd go as far to say as Liverpool are a bigger threat than the Gooners, they're really picking up a head of steam at the moment (excl. this weekend).

spurspinter1 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
spurspinter1 said:

I'll give him a bell. Cheers for beating those lot, made what was a fairly disappointing result and performance in to not such a bad weekend, don't really see Everton/West Brom/Liverpool as a threat for fourth but but Arsenal will definitely be there or abouts at the end of the season, we need to increase the gap..
I predict Chelsea to beat Arsenal, and Utd to beat you narrowly. Could be a draw though.

I really hope Spurs win. We're just running out of teams capable of beating them now and I'm concerned they'll break Mourinho's points record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.