The Tottenham Thread 12/13

To be honest mate id take it as a compliment that the thought is that you never tried. The thought coulda been that they were just alot better than you so thats why they always beat you, but the fact that we thought that you didnt try means that we think you're capable of beating them so in a twisted way its kind of a compliment.

mancboy123 said:
To be honest mate id take it as a compliment that the thought is that you never tried. The thought coulda been that they were just alot better than you so thats why they always beat you, but the fact that we thought that you didnt try means that we think you're capable of beating them so in a twisted way its kind of a compliment.

Haha fair enough, then I'll take it as such! Maybe I'm just ultra defensive of my club, but I do hate the accusation that we would ever lie down for a team.

FrostyNRG said:
mancboy123 said:

Haha fair enough, then I'll take it as such! Maybe I'm just ultra defensive of my club, but I do hate the accusation that we would ever lie down for a team.

Well done Spurs for taking four points off them. I hope you stuff Le Arse next time you play them.

Well done Spurs. All done without Sandro, Adebayor and Vertonghen

But we have to go there too. Utd's point was OK at Spurs, just not as good as City's win at Arsenal the week before

Cheers both. I think us finishing fourth and Arsenal missing out on the Champions League would have been as much as most Spurs fans would have hoped for this season.

FrostyNRG said:
Cheers both. I think us finishing fourth and Arsenal missing out on the Champions League would have been as much as most Spurs fans would have hoped for this season.
I wouldn't be setting my sights on fourth if I was you.

I have a crush on Dempsey right now :p

But I'll be crossing my fingers hoping their finishing is as awful/they don't get any decent striker until after we play them again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.