The Tottenham Thread 12/13

When will THFC6061 post his next graph/table that tells us that Spurs haven't lost a single game this season that Dembele has started.

Their usual end of season self destruct button has been pushed, although I can see them doing well in the Europa, I think Chelsea, (who may even finish above us) and the Gunners will once more piss on their chips

I'd prefer Spurs to take one of the 2 Champion's League spots up for grabs (I'm assuming both United and City will take 2 of them) than Arsenal. Chelsea will probably have enough to take 1 of the spots, and Everton/Liverpool are too far back, and too inconsistent.

Arsenal fans seem to have this feeling of entitlement to qualify for the Champion's League, and are some of the most vociferous morons when it comes to City and our wealth. That combined with Piers Morgan being an absolute cockwomble and I can't side with Arsenal in any argument really.

Spurs seriously fucked it up yesterday though, Fulham are a poor away team, there's no way they should be winning at White Hart Lane.

Just had a look at Spurs' fixtures, some banana skins in there and I can see Arsenal going unbeaten til the end now.

They seem to have a mental block at finishing above Arsenal.

malg said:
I'd agree with the post above - I'd rather see Spurs get the CL spot ahead of Arsenal. Time for a change.
Same for me a million times. But I suspect they won't now. Joe Lewis & Daniel Levy are completely stupid. If they put £100m in now, they would have a top four team and get that money back within 3 seasons.

Spurs have a seriously good squad

Take for example Danny Rose out on loan at Sunderland. He's a seriously good pacy left back. And a shoe-in to be their player of the year now that Fletcher has stopped scoring goals, and then there's Andros Townsend at QPR. For all the Millions QPR have spent, he is the player who gives them the best chance of staying up.

At the moment Chelsea seem to have re-captured the Wow factor. mata remains at a very high level whilst Hazard is bang on form perhaps aided by better pitches. Chelsea are playing the best football in the country at the moment.

Arsenal have one focus, getting the top 4, whilst Spurs have Gareth Bale. if Spurs are to get 4th they need Bale to stay fit, and to stay at the top of his game. And anything they do will be in spite of and not because of AVB

City must not get complacent about CL qualification - now that the League has gone we could drift and before you know it we could be out of it

Prestwich_Blue said:
malg said:
I'd agree with the post above - I'd rather see Spurs get the CL spot ahead of Arsenal. Time for a change.
Same for me a million times. But I suspect they won't now. Joe Lewis & Daniel Levy are completely stupid. If they put £100m in now, they would have a top four team and get that money back within 3 seasons.

Yep they will probably sell Bale for 40m instead

Prestwich_Blue said:
malg said:
Its not like Joe Lewis would miss £100 million either
yet I hate Spurs so long may they both reign supreme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.