The Tottenham Thread 12/13

So, finally spurs have a good refree and they fail to collect all 3 points. Well, no surpises there I would say

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Has Crouchinho been banned? Shame if he has, he has only bitten a WUM's bait.

Nope he's not been banned. He's probably just seen his arse on account of being a soppy southern, shandy drinking bastard.
No doubt he'll be back when he stops crying.

Come back soon Crouchinho, we don't hate you!

He posted in a thread last night, he replied to dave's parody thread on phones.

Good lad but a lot to learn about the clarkie culture here.

That said sometimes even the most savvy of cellar dwellers can't fucking tell whats a wind up and whats not.

Cheers and merry xmas spuds :)

TCIB said:
He posted in a thread last night, he replied to dave's parody thread on phones.

Good lad but a lot to learn about the clarkie culture here.

That said sometimes even the most savvy of cellar dwellers can't fucking tell whats a wind up and whats not.

Cheers and merry xmas spuds :)
There's culture on here?

LedleyKing said:
TCIB said:
Fair play to spurs, they have sneaked back up after that poor run.

To the resident spurs fans...

How are you shaping up now ? can you see some structure and plan from AVB starting to manifest it's self on the pitch or not yet ?
Yeah I do think you can notice that AVB has settled in a bit and it seems the players have responded positively to the transition as well. I don't know that his overall plan or structure, as you say, are clear and well underway, but I think that takes a bit more time. We've been able to advance to the knockout stages of the EL and are also fourth, so we are right where we want to be in terms of the race for the Champions League places

Whether or not Spurs remain in contention for a top 4 finish will largely depend upon the outcome of your question. If AVB can further advance and manifest his plan, through continued positive results and a few pieces in January, I think we will be successful in our goals. It will also help as we get a bit more healthy. Obviously Bale's return is vital, but Parker, Assou-Ekotto, Dawson, and Kaboul (a bit longer term) are also important pieces slated to return.

As it stands I think Spurs are in good position to finish fourth, but there are still a lot of matches to be played.

A good side Spurs. I am one of the few on here who doesn't hate them. Although I disliked your last Manager immensly.

If you swap the Yard Dog Parker for someone decent you should finish third not fourth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.