The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHoddle said:
malg said:
This whole thread needs a 'refresh'. Start again as Spurs Part 3 and knock off all the abuse (from both sides) as it has descended into chaos.

Agree. Whenever I come into this thread to talk about Spurs it's instead pages and pages about what THFC said/didn't say, intended to say, said but didn't intend to mean, intended to mean but didn't say explicitly, etc, etc. It's crazy that we're already like 165 pages into the Spurs thread Part 2, and there's only been 2 games played so far this season lol.

Yep its annoying, even more annoying is people asking for a graph, that joke is older than my dad already.

A couple of people have quoted me and asked me a question which I didn't see until a few days later, I just got lost amongst all the bullshit.

There should be a separate thread THFC6061 vs Bluemoon ultras and a sensible spurs thread.

chris63 said:
Got a good chance of winning the league this season. Wished i'd put a few bob on them when they were 30-1.

City or Chelsea for me for the title, but part of me thinks United can do it again. Ask me nearer christmas time.

Top 4 is the aim for me just like last season.

We've lost our best player yet building a stronger squad

Crouchinho said:
chris63 said:
Got a good chance of winning the league this season. Wished i'd put a few bob on them when they were 30-1.

City or Chelsea for me for the title, but part of me thinks United can do it again. Ask me nearer christmas time.

Top 4 is the aim for me just like last season.

We've lost our best player yet building a stronger squad

Nah, not a chance for United. I don't think they'll fall in like a pack of cards like Liverpool did first time around when Dalglish left though because football clubs - particularly the rich ones of course - are better prepared all around in this day and age.

I'd say Chelsea are the main rivals but their signing of Eto'o doesn't particularly scare me i've got to be honest.....Tottenham could be a handful this season but think they could be a good couple of years away from seriously challenging for the title.

Crouchinho said:
GHoddle said:
malg said:
This whole thread needs a 'refresh'. Start again as Spurs Part 3 and knock off all the abuse (from both sides) as it has descended into chaos.

Agree. Whenever I come into this thread to talk about Spurs it's instead pages and pages about what THFC said/didn't say, intended to say, said but didn't intend to mean, intended to mean but didn't say explicitly, etc, etc. It's crazy that we're already like 165 pages into the Spurs thread Part 2, and there's only been 2 games played so far this season lol.

Yep its annoying, even more annoying is people asking for a graph, that joke is older than my dad already.

A couple of people have quoted me and asked me a question which I didn't see until a few days later, I just got lost amongst all the bullshit.

There should be a separate thread THFC6061 vs Bluemoon ultras and a sensible spurs thread.

I have a feeling the latter would be about the same length as the Arsenal and Chelsea threads, ~40 pages, and the former would be around 300 pages lol.

GHoddle said:
Crouchinho said:
GHoddle said:

I have a feeling the latter would be about the same length as the Arsenal and Chelsea threads, ~40 pages, and the former would be around 300 pages lol.

I reckon you're seriously underestimating the former.

Crouchinho said:
GHoddle said:
malg said:

That will not stop it whilst THFC continues to troll

GHoddle said:
Crouchinho said:
GHoddle said:

What we really need are some graphs, pie charts and Venn diagrams in bright, lurid colours to prove this.
Do we possibly have anybody capable of such a feat on the forum?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
GHoddle said:
Crouchinho said:

What we really need are some graphs, pie charts and Venn diagrams in bright, lurid colours to prove this.
Do we possibly have anybody capable of such a feat on the forum?

I am sure there is some cockney chap on some shit thread about Spurs who might be able to assist you Nij. Although the sense of entitlement by some non-City fans on that thread is getting laughable, what with this being a City forum and all.

THFC6061 said:
gazinho said:
THFC6061 said:
Not a great deal wrong with that first half performance.

Spurs totally in control, as you would expect, and two good finished from Defoe with assists from Holtby & Sigurdsson.

Has Lloris actually touched the ball yet?

Is Lloris not on the bench??

Well that one went over your heads!8-0.

Good run-out for the lads.

Nice goal from Holtby.

4 games played.

10 goals scored.

4 clean sheets.

Roll-on Sunday!

dont take us for fools because you made a fool of yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.