The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
supercrystal7 said:
I feel sorry for AVB, because Levy is a not a good chairman and the director of football has wasted the money the club has, not AVB. It's hard to gel so many new players, but they should have had more organisation today and not capitulated like they did. Solado not suited to being a loan striker and Holtby not really good enough.

And I thought they pad 26 million for him.
LOL give me a break was watching the United game and trying to type. Meant lone striker.

I will, seeing as I can't spell paid. As pointed out by Pee Dubya.

Bluemoon115 said:
gooner2 said:
Their no way your give us a pasting.
Just a heads up, your neighbours were saying that until 13:30 today.

We not spurs. we top of the league by four points and you never pasted us ever. So it be close game between two great great teams.

Sky Blue said:
gooner2 said:
in europe though bayern have best attack overall. but i think we the second best attack, with barca thrid and real 4th.
Hahaha you funny fucker...

I think bayern would not disagree considering we only team to win their this year,.

gooner2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
gooner2 said:
Their no way your give us a pasting.

We not spurs. we top of the league by four points and you never pasted us ever. So it be close game between two great great teams.
You sound like a child.

Just remember, pride comes before a fall, sunshine.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
gooner2 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Put yourself in the same pot re:4th spot

Can't wait to give you lot a pasting in a few weeks, and it will be a pasting!!!

Their no way your give us a pasting. it be epic battle between two of the three best teams in england. We two magnificent attacks and i can,t wait to do battle on december 14th live on bt sport.

we four points clear and are the team to beat but you and chelsea will give us a ride for our money.

You're not even close to us attack wise, told you this a number of times, you will get pasted at our place

And you summed it up perfectly with your 'live on BT sport' - get to fuck!!!!

Ha ha beat me to it lol

Give gooner 2 a break. They are a great team and it's probably looking like us, Chelsea, arsenal and dippers for the title ( can't write the rags off yet either).

We can't start getting above our station until we improve away.

As for spurs!!! I am absolutely delighted. Horrid club.

supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
I was very glad to see that Townsend did not start. Wonder what the story was there?

Lamela had a very good outing for Spurs in a Europa game where he showed what potential he has, but I think it was a mistake to start him today. Soldado was very poor.

Spurs fans will be starting a week of introspection and wondering what has happened, but the reality is that City have the best attacking line up in Europe and have been blowing almost everyone away.

It was always going to be tough for Spurs when we scored after 15 seconds, from that moment it was a case of picking Spurs off

Good Luck against Utd next week.

AVB will get some stick now, and I don't rate him at all. For me Defoe is Spurs best forward, and he's going to end up leaving in January to get football in the World Cup season. Eriksen was a big miss for Spurs as he is the creative player who adds flair to the power of Spurs midfield
No you don't. Not even close. You seem to have forgotten Bayern, Barca and Madrid. You could throw in PSG too. Not saying you cannot beat these teams, but they have better attacking line ups.

Your opinion. But ours is pretty fucking decent.

Bluemoon115 said:
gooner2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

You sound like a child.

Of course and i know high and lows of football. just saying i am confident in my team that is all. Your one of our two main rivals and the game in three weeks will be epic battle and the game of the season so far.

Bluemoon115 said:
gooner2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

You sound like a child.

Leave him alone - he probably supported the Rags last season he just changed his mind (again) and is a little over enthusiastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.