The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
Sky Blue said:
gooner2 said:
in europe though bayern have best attack overall. but i think we the second best attack, with barca thrid and real 4th.
Hahaha you funny fucker...

I think bayern would not disagree considering we only team to win their this year,.

'there' The fucking tie was already over you mentalist. This is a thread for laughing at Spurs now kindly fuck off with your Arsenal bollocks.

gooner2 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
gooner2 said:
Their no way your give us a pasting. it be epic battle between two of the three best teams in england. We two magnificent attacks and i can,t wait to do battle on december 14th live on bt sport.

we four points clear and are the team to beat but you and chelsea will give us a ride for our money.

You're not even close to us attack wise, told you this a number of times, you will get pasted at our place

And you summed it up perfectly with your 'live on BT sport' - get to fuck!!!!

That crazy to say we not close to attack wise. we got santi, ozil, pod, walcott, wilshire, ramsey, giroud,ox, gnably, areta, thoamas, flammi. we have some of best attacking players and defence players in the world. we shown that in beating dortmund, liverpool, nappoli and spurs.

we be your toughest test since bayern mate. Its going to epic battle between two great teams . yets bring it on.,
At least spell the names properly you armchair "fan".

gooner2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
gooner2 said:
We not spurs. we top of the league by four points and you never pasted us ever. So it be close game between two great great teams.
You sound like a child.

Just remember, pride comes before a fall, sunshine.

Of course and i know high and lows of football. just saying i am confident in my team that is all. Your one of our two main rivals and the game in three weeks will be epic battle and the game of the season so far.

When was the last time you won anything. I ask, because the way you talk is like you've won the league already and it's
up to us and Chelsea to give you a game.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Come on you laughable foreign tourist goner tosser - do you want that bet or not?
I can work out just what £1000 is in whatever fucking currency they use in your country, armchair boy.

I don,.t bet mate. I am not a tourist. my first game was sheffied united at home. we beat them 4-1 at highbury in 1990. vinne jones played for them that day. so don,t call me a fair weather fan.

i am english. Their is no need to be rude mate.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
supa-dapa-dan said:
gooner2 said:
You're not even close to us attack wise, told you this a number of times, you will get pasted at our place

And you summed it up perfectly with your 'live on BT sport' - get to fuck!!!!

That crazy to say we not close to attack wise. we got santi, ozil, pod, walcott, wilshire, ramsey, giroud,ox, gnably, areta, thoamas, flammi. we have some of best attacking players and defence players in the world. we shown that in beating dortmund, liverpool, nappoli and spurs.

we be your toughest test since bayern mate. Its going to epic battle between two great teams . yets bring it on.,
At least spell the names properly you armchair "fan".

I am not way a armchair fan mate. I am dyslexic means means i rush my posts. I supported arsenal for 23 years back to the thomas, rocky and merson days. so don,t call me a armchair fan mate. Its a total lie.

Sky Blue said:
gooner2 said:
Sky Blue said:
Hahaha you funny fucker...

I think bayern would not disagree considering we only team to win their this year,.

'there' The fucking tie was already over you mentalist. This is a thread for laughing at Spurs now kindly fuck off with your Arsenal bollocks.

I am laughing at spurs along with you lot. Just pointing out what good win it was for us.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:33 pm --<br /><br />
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You sound like a child.

Just remember, pride comes before a fall, sunshine.

Of course and i know high and lows of football. just saying i am confident in my team that is all. Your one of our two main rivals and the game in three weeks will be epic battle and the game of the season so far.

When was the last time you won anything. I ask, because the way you talk is like you've won the league already and it's
up to us and Chelsea to give you a game.

Well we winning all the time before 2005. since then we gone close in two league cup finals, two title races, champions league semi final, champions league final, fa cup semi final. I am confident because we won 21 from 26, have got 68 points since the start of the year. have let in only one goal in five games and have a wonderful managaer and a wonderful team. You and chelsea are class team two and will push us close this year without a doubt. any of the three of us can win the league.

THFC6061...

2d8gnsm.gif

gooner2 said:
gooner2 said:
Spurs have been beyond average this season. Their lucky to be on 20 points.

truth is they are in a fourth place battle with united, everton and liverpool.

we , city and chelsea will be milles clear.

Put yourself in the same pot re:4th spot

Can't wait to give you lot a pasting in a few weeks, and it will be a pasting!!!

Their no way your give us a pasting. it be epic battle between two of the three best teams in england. We two magnificent attacks and i can,t wait to do battle on december 14th live on bt sport.

we four points clear and are the team to beat but you and chelsea will give us a ride for our money.
Bollocks. You're next Gooey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.