The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouchinho said:
The natural width is great, Soldado was in heaven with the crosses. I'm not sure why AVB reverted back to putting Andros on the right, that killed any service bar Fredricks getting some balls in.

Unbeaten in 4 now and played a lot better football, but the opposition weren't anything amazing, United, Fulham, Sunderland and Anchzi (sp) . As Crystal said AVB has mixed it up a bit, but he has to definitely grow some balls and get Vlad and Jan at the back. Dawson vs Suarez has me worried

I would even consider playing Capoue instead of Dawson at CB - thought Capoue has looked really good in that position.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
supercrystal7 said:
Great game for Tottenham today. Not just the result, but AVB tried a lot of things and found out a lot about his team. I said before that Holtby has what it takes to be a central midfielder. He played there today and was great. Still requires training, but I think he will eventually become a fantastic central midfielder. The Tottenham team needed someone better on the ball and he was the man. I think he will gently be phased into this role with perhaps Sandro.

Townsend may not like it, but he was played as a orthodox left winger and was much better than he was on the right wing. I think AVB will start playing him there more often. Lamela still not ready and the defence still bad, but he has found out a lot about the team.

Agree, it was a good performance and answered some questions (Holtby good as a CM, Townsend better on the left, Lamela better on the right...). I'm not sure if it did anything to answer the selection questions that AVB probably has (I don't think he knows what our best team is. Neither do I for that matter).

Crouchinho said:
The natural width is great, Soldado was in heaven with the crosses. I'm not sure why AVB reverted back to putting Andros on the right, that killed any service bar Fredricks getting some balls in.

Unbeaten in 4 now and played a lot better football, but the opposition weren't anything amazing, United, Fulham, Sunderland and Anchzi (sp) . As Crystal said AVB has mixed it up a bit, but he has to definitely grow some balls and get Vlad and Jan at the back. Dawson vs Suarez has me worried

I would even consider playing Capoue instead of Dawson at CB - thought Capoue has looked really good in that position.

Injuries have definitely left us a bit short at CB. Even if Vlad comes in, I'm not sure he has the pace to cope w/ Suarez. Worrying. Not that many healthy units have coped with him that well, mind.

Agree, it was a good performance and answered some questions (Holtby good as a CM, Townsend better on the left, Lamela better on the right...). I'm not sure if it did anything to answer the selection questions that AVB probably has (I don't think he knows what our best team is. Neither do I for that matter).[/quote]

Maybe we don't know our best 11, but at least we seem to be playing with a shape and intent in attack whereas before we had so many folks cutting in without any fluidity to our movement. Speed merchants out wide can certainly wreak some havoc and in Lennon and Townsend we've got a couple.

"Don't even think he'd get in our team. He reminds me of ramires but no where near as good.like I said earlier In the thread , I can see why he can't get in the brazilian team."

On Fernandinho from glory glory haha.
Mumorn your a pleb and my turds have more footballing knowledge than you.
He also said he is no good at defensive duties xD

TCIB said:
"Don't even think he'd get in our team. He reminds me of ramires but no where near as good.like I said earlier In the thread , I can see why he can't get in the brazilian team."

On Fernandinho from glory glory haha.
Mumorn your a pleb and my turds have more footballing knowledge than you.
He also said he is no good at defensive duties xD

Murmon seriously challenges that pleb THFC as dumbest Spurs fan internet knows

On a side note, fuck off Spurs you bitter, bitter cunts 5:0

weOwrSo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.