The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avb is a dead man walking.it could also be alot worse as they didnt deserve to win the last two away games.the performances have been shocking.how on earth they are only 5 behind us with a minus goal difference is staggering.the system he's playing with soldado up top on his own is not working,so why he doesn't change it is stupid.his best striker is on the bench.he,s already called the home support rubbish,its only a matter of time before levy pulls the trigger

simon31goat said:
Avb is a dead man walking.it could also be alot worse as they didnt deserve to win the last two away games.the performances have been shocking.how on earth they are only 5 behind us with a minus goal difference is staggering.the system he's playing with soldado up top on his own is not working,so why he doesn't change it is stupid.his best striker is on the bench.he,s already called the home support rubbish,its only a matter of time before levy pulls the trigger

Only reason their still in top four is they often beaten teams outside top six bar west ham and newcastle. But have no chance of staying in top four with villa boas in charge. today was like watching a clown manage. He never seemed to react to liverpool domination of his team midfield and their defence was all over the place. with 110 million and just 15 goals over 16 he time in my view should be up. taken their as far as he can in my eyes.

gooner2 said:
simon31goat said:

Only reason their still in top four is they often beaten teams outside top six bar west ham and newcastle. But have no chance of staying in top four with villa boas in charge. today was like watching a clown manage. He never seemed to react to liverpool domination of his team midfield and their defence was all over the place. with 110 million and just 15 goals over 16 he time in my view should be up. taken their as far as he can in my eyes.

There not in the top 4 ...

JamesMCFC said:
Please tell me THFC is unbanned?

Please..please...please

I want to see a pie chart telling us how shit they are

All i know is that spurs fan must despair watching their team this season.

gooner2 said:
JamesMCFC said:
Please tell me THFC is unbanned?

Please..please...please

I want to see a pie chart telling us how shit they are

All i know is that spurs fan must despair watching their team this season.
I'm sure they're getting more than their fair share of enjoyment watching arsenal imploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.