The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
foetus said:
gooner2 said:
All i know is that spurs fan must despair watching their team this season.
haha I know. Imagine conceding 6 goals in one match!

well we scored three unlike 0 them and have eight point lead over them
Fuck sake you are so tedious. Gloating about another team being
shit when you got your arse handed to you. Do you ever think
before you post?

Have to laugh don't you? Moneybags Man. City just buy mercenaries. Spuds are just a good old fashioned cockney knees up footy club, loved by all.
Any Spurs fans reading? Who would you want; Zaba, Fernandinho, Toure, Negredo etc, or the shower of shi*e you just spent £100m on? What a shi*e club. And what a shi*e performance.

I take no pleasure in Spurs being raped by the Anfield racists.

Spurs really were shocking and a complete disgrace today. I really believe that AVB will be a great manager one day but it just isn't happening right now. All the journos will have been waiting to stick the knife in as well seeing as he took the job off their favourite woman, Redknapp. Sadly, he just looks like a dead man walking. The Mickeys need shooting for not scoring a lot more, Spurs were that poor.

A strong Spurs just like a strong Everton could see United on Channel 5 on Thursdays.

BUDTHEWISER said:
gooner2 said:
foetus said:

Fuck sake you are so tedious. Gloating about another team being
shit when you got your arse handed to you. Do you ever think
before you post?

I do but like when united of being suffering of late, i take great joy in the demise of spurs at the moment.

gooner2 said:
foetus said:
gooner2 said:
All i know is that spurs fan must despair watching their team this season.

Turning a battering into a positive, and managing again to fit in your club in a post completely irrelevant to your club. There is no stopping the locomotive that is "gooner2's Arsenal Bandwagon".

BlueTG said:
gooner2 said:
foetus said:

Turning a battering into a positive, and managing again to fit in your club in a post completely irrelevant to your club. There is no stopping the locomotive that is "gooner2's Arsenal Bandwagon".

Sorry and i focus on spurs on this thread. I am not trying to take anything away from city deserved and dominant win over us.

Spurs have under achived this season and need new manager. he done awful job with that team this season

ifiwasarichfan said:

Spurs really were shocking and a complete disgrace today. I really believe that AVB will be a great manager.

I keep hearing this

He was awful when he joined Chelsea, the tosser dropped Terry, Lampard and Ashley Cole in some vital games and Chelsea would of finished around Mid table if he was left in charge that season

Came to Spurs and got a team that finished 4th to 5th, they were playing just as shit as they are now - only difference being they had the Bale get out card.

This season where do you start ? 110 million spent on absolute crap. Tactics all wrong. Keeping faith in 28 million striker who is dreadful when you have Defoe on the bench. Criticising the home supporters. Crouches on the touch line with no idea what to do and speaks shit in interviews, just whispers , mumbles and answers like a politician to any difficult question

I really hope they stick with him

Markt85 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Spurs really were shocking and a complete disgrace today. I really believe that AVB will be a great manager.

I keep hearing this

He was awful when he joined Chelsea, the tosser dropped Terry, Lampard and Ashley Cole in some vital games and Chelsea would of finished around Mid table if he was left in charge that season

Came to Spurs and got a team that finished 4th to 5th, they were playing just as shit as they are now - only difference being they had the Bale get out card.

This season where do you start ? 110 million spent on absolute crap. Tactics all wrong. Keeping faith in 28 million striker who is dreadful when you have Defoe on the bench. Criticising the home supporters. Crouches on the touch line with no idea what to do and speaks shit in interviews, just whispers , mumbles and answers like a politician to any difficult question

Finally, someone else picks up on this. Haven't understood a single sentence he's attempted to articulate since he arrived in England.

BlueTG said:
Markt85 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

I keep hearing this

Finally, someone else picks up on this. Haven't understood a single sentence he's attempted to articulate since he arrived in England.

Deep down he out of his depth at a top club and that has been shown over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.