The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't work out a system for Spurs, I feel Soldado needs a strike partner but where do you fit him in. I think they need wingers but I don't think they have a strong enough duo to play 2 in midfield, Paulinho was at fault for at least one of City's goals for not tracking back properly, and you don't have a left back or left wing back so Vertonghen would have to play there, meaning I think your best CB pairing is Kaboul and Chiriches but I think you should maybe try 3 at the back with 2 wing backs, but you don't have anyone to play on the left.

Your squad is so imbalanced, and you pay so much money for the likes of Eriksen and Lamela to leave them on the bench, they have to play with the formation built around them.

No pressure on Tim Sherwood so he has gone with a very attacking side and 2 strikers up front! Tight arse levy will probably give him the job if they win a few games

I am beginning to feel sorry for Spurs fans <hides for cover>. The missus is so down at the minute. I am beginning to feel bad. Even for clowns like Crouchino (I quite likecthe other Spurs posters).

Anyway, if anyone wants to knock some sense into me, I will be at the Fulham game.

Manc in London said:
I am beginning to feel sorry for Spurs fans <hides for cover>. The missus is so down at the minute. I am beginning to feel bad. Even for clowns like Crouchino (I quite likecthe other Spurs posters).

Anyway, if anyone wants to knock some sense into me, I will be at the Fulham game.

Not sure why you're always being a **** to me, but you've done it from day one, but you've tried to pick fights with every Spurs fan on here

Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:

Not sure why you're always being a **** to me, but you've done it from day one, but you've tried to pick fights with every Spurs fan on here

You're the only decent spurs fan on here in my opinion, maybe GHoddle too. Ignore him.

mcfclovin88 said:
Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:

You're the only decent spurs fan on here in my opinion, maybe GHoddle too. Ignore him.

They are both good posters on here and long may they continue, far better than any of the Arsenal fans we have had

Crouchinho said:
Manc in London said:

Because you have no sense of humour. You take yourself far too seriously and you know jack about your own club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.