The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

stonerblue said:
Mikecini said:
r.soleofsalford said:
you wouldnt believe we`re top the way the media talk

Strange what happens when you replace facts for platitudes.

Any Spuds care to comment on their f'ntastic form?[/quote]

It seems not.

The silence is deafening.

Mikecini said:
stonerblue said:

It seems not.

What do you want us to say? It's not fantastic form but it's not relegation form either, we'd still be in 3rd place if we took 11 points from every 6 games and 17 from 8 (which is what we have) is smack on our current points total. Not too much to say really...

Mikecini said:
stonerblue said:

It seems not.

I'll talk about recent form if you'd like, hadn't seen the post previously.

Great to see us properly dominate someone and get the goals to show for it like we did against Newcastle.

A good point away at Anfield where not many (if any but I'm not sure) have come away with a better result, we were a one on one chance away from nicking the three points there, if only Bale had took his time.

Wigan at home was a pretty comfortable victory with terrific performances by Bale and Modric who had gone through an average run of form before that game. Annoying to lose the clean sheet but it was a strange goal conceded.

City away wasn't a great performance but even with that we were only a couple of inches away from winning that one. Game marred with controversy. That defeat must have been hard for the players.

Wolves at home was a fairly shite performance but Wolves did what they did very well under Mcarthy and we seemed to expect them to roll over so it was deserved.

How long do you want me to go back?

spurspinter1 said:
Mikecini said:
stonerblue said:

It seems not.

Great to see us properly dominate someone and get the goals to show for it like we did against Newcastle.

A good point away at Anfield where not many (if any but I'm not sure) have come away with a better result, we were a one on one chance away from nicking the three points there, if only Bale had took his time.

Wigan at home was a pretty comfortable victory with terrific performances by Bale and Modric who had gone through an average run of form before that game. Annoying to lose the clean sheet but it was a strange goal conceded.

City away wasn't a great performance but even with that we were only a couple of inches away from winning that one. Game marred with controversy. That defeat must have been hard for the players.

Wolves at home was a fairly shite performance but Wolves did what they did very well under Mcarthy and we seemed to expect them to roll over so it was deserved.

Keep going until you're back in the spurs forum, then stay there. ;)

lee-mcfc said:
shall i put money on spurs to win 3-1 on sunday?

Depends what odds you can get

It's such a massive massive cliche but the first goal is pretty important. I think the knives will come out and Arsenal will bottle it if they concede first, after Sunderland got their first it looked like they were going to score everytime they went forward.

spurspinter1 said:
Mikecini said:
stonerblue said:

It seems not.

Did you manage to see the Form Table I posted??

Your form in the PL has been dropping steadily...

Last six games 6th best.
Last eight games 5th best.
Last 10 games 4th best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.