The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Re: Let's all laugh at Redknapp!!!

Some fuck wit comments on here tonight.

As much as I don't like spurs, due to their big heads and hype, I do feel somewhat sorry for their dilemma.

Worst case Ontario!!! Wtf, you sound like a rag, consider this a back handed and have a word with yourself in the mirror....

Logically tonight has been good news for City.

The Chavs with money now have to perform on two fronts.

Spurs ( not really a threat to us but;) - face an exodus of key players -Bale,Modric etc and that means its easier for Arsenal to achieve their "consistent" top four without a realistic title challenge.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Brilliant night!

1 - Spurs HAHA FUCK OFF!
2 - Bayern FUCKING GOBSHITES FUCK OFF
3 - Wow the rags are taking this quite badly HAHA FUCK OFF YOU RAG CUNTS.

Congratulations to Chelsea, the last team to win the CL before we begin our tedious decade long European domination.

I'm quite surprised at this. I thought any victory City or Chelsea have must feel hollow to their fans, because it was bought. City bought the title, and Chelsea bought the Champions League. Meanwhile the rags are the side that win things in the most ethical manner possible, with homegrown youngsters that all deeply love the club, and if they do spend money, its all self-generated. I expected the rags to be safe in this knowledge, and not let any success these teams have effect them.

Petetheblu said:

As much as I don't like spurs, due to their big heads and hype, I do feel somewhat sorry for their dilemma.

Worst case Ontario!!! Wtf, you sound like a rag, consider this a back handed and have a word with yourself in the mirror....
Hell I will. Spurs is my 2nd most hated team and I will enjoy this moment as long as I can. Liverpool fans might be the most delusional bunch of twats in the world and living in history and staff, but they have rights. Spurs fans think they are one of Europes top clubs, best team in london, massive in world, laughable bunch. I am sorry that I might hurt your friends felings

Petetheblu said:

Exactly,classless Rag type thread.

Unknown_Genius said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Brilliant night!

1 - Spurs HAHA FUCK OFF!

Congratulations to Chelsea, the last team to win the CL before we begin our tedious decade long European domination.

I'm quite surprised at this. I thought any victory City or Chelsea have must feel hollow to their fans, because it was bought. City bought the title, and Chelsea bought the Champions League. Meanwhile the rags are the side that win things in the most ethical manner possible, with homegrown youngsters that all deeply love the club, and if they do spend money, its all self-generated. I expected the rags to be safe in this knowledge, and not let any success these teams have effect them.

You're forgetting 2 important facts.

1 - The Premier League title is 'their' trophy.
2 - The European Cup is also 'their' trophy.

How dare City and Chelsea win them. What's the point in being a fan of a team that doesn't win a trophy? There isn't one for most rags.

The England manager thing really did fuck up their season.

Unknown_Genius said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Brilliant night!

1 - Spurs HAHA FUCK OFF!

Oh god.. great another rag in dream world... building off youth and home grown blah blah blah.. what a load of shit. Rooney... brought. Berbatov.. brought. Ferdinand.. brought. You even splurged a whole bunch of cash last summer on how many new players? Ashley young? Only young by name I am afraid bud... go whine to your rag mates I am sure they will all sympathsise with you winning.. well nothing all year.

FantasyIreland said:
Petetheblu said:

Exactly,classless Rag type thread.

Explain?

All season the media have been ramming it down our throats about how good Spurs were and their "great manager" all fucking season we have had to endure it, despite what many of us (who actually watch football) knew.

I don't feel sorry for them one bit, loathsome club and fans always have been and always will be

Chevelle said:
Unknown_Genius said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Brilliant night!

1 - Spurs HAHA FUCK OFF!

Oh god.. great another rag in dream world... building off youth and home grown blah blah blah.. what a load of shit. Rooney... brought. Berbatov.. brought. Ferdinand.. brought. You even splurged a whole bunch of cash last summer on how many new players? Ashley young? Only young by name I am afraid bud... go whine to your rag mates I am sure they will all sympathsise with you winning.. well nothing all year.
The guy is clearly taking the piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.