The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

spurspinter1 said:
city diehard said:
stony said:
He's posting spurs info in a spurs thread in the general football forum. I would imagine the length of this thread would tell you that people actually give a shit. More to the point, if you don't, then why are you reading it ?

That mod title gettin' to your head?

haha wow. I found it really hard not to respond to the first one but this?

Do you want me to pm you any Spurs transfer news in the future diehard?

-- Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
i`d have modric and bale, i think there both very good players and bale is the type of speedy player we need. modric i honestly believe would be a squad player unless, fighting it out with nasri. anyway isnt it about time you paid us for your best striker by a mile.

I assume we paid a loan fee but none of us really know the details of the finance side of things....

Besides Spurs having to scav players off other clubs I don't think there's anything interesting with regards to transfers at your club, unless we get the eagerly anticpated 'arry soundbite.

Btw why don't you go on your own forum? Why would you want to gossip about your own club on another teams forum? Obsessed comes to mind.

city diehard said:
spurspinter1 said:
city diehard said:
That mod title gettin' to your head?

haha wow. I found it really hard not to respond to the first one but this?

Do you want me to pm you any Spurs transfer news in the future diehard?

-- Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm --

r.soleofsalford said:
i`d have modric and bale, i think there both very good players and bale is the type of speedy player we need. modric i honestly believe would be a squad player unless, fighting it out with nasri. anyway isnt it about time you paid us for your best striker by a mile.

I assume we paid a loan fee but none of us really know the details of the finance side of things....

Besides Spurs having to scav players off other clubs I don't think there's anything interesting with regards to transfers at your club, unless we get the eagerly anticpated 'arry soundbite.

Btw why don't you go on your own forum? Why would you want to gossip about your own club on another teams forum? Obsessed comes to mind.

FFS Diehard it's a Spurs thread on our general forum.

Why post on here? So they get a view other than the constant one eyed, biased, love-in type they'd get on a Tottingggham forum.

Plus leave our little spurs pets alone. A few of us like tormenting the shandy drinking 'cants'.

city diehard said:

Is purchusing players from other clubs now considered scaving players? I really don't get your point here.

What I posted wasn't gossip, it was an article direct from our OS.

Obsessed comes to mind? You're the one posting on a Spurs thread buddy :)

city diehard said:

Ric is happy for other fans to come here, in fact he actively encourages it. If they are polite and stick to the CoC then they have exactly the same entitlement as you to be here.
They tend to stick to their own dedicated thread, if you want to avoid them, don't click on it.
It certainly isn't your call to tell them to leave the forum.

Trolling the thread and making no contribution is however, breaking the CoC. So either contribute constructively or leave it.

Triffic 'Arry

Looking at the press reading Twitter and speaking to friends and workmates it seems,the only people who don't like Twitcher are City fans (me included).

I wonder what Bounmouth, Hammers, Saints or Pompey think about him?

spurspinter1 said:
city diehard said:

Is purchusing players from other clubs now considered scaving players? I really don't get your point here.

Obssessed; about your club please don't insult me. I'm not the one signing up to Yid Army Talk or whatever you call yourselves. I signed up to a Manchester City forum, my team. Not a team I don't support (Thank God) like yours it just seems very strange. Why wouldn't you want to speak about your team with other Spurs fans?

Btw 'scav' the term I utilised is correct in the Yids case. You can't afford all of Ade's wages and Louis Saha, that is all.

city diehard said:
spurspinter1 said:
city diehard said:

Obssessed; about your club please don't insult me. I'm not the one signing up to Yid Army Talk or whatever you call yourselves. I signed up to a Manchester City forum, my team. Not a team I don't support (Thank God) like yours it just seems very strange. Why wouldn't you want to speak about your team with other Spurs fans?

Btw 'scav' the term I utilised is correct in the Yids case. You can't afford all of Ade's wages and Louis Saha, that is all.

Dude, share the love. Its a Spurs thread. If you don't like it then post somewhere else. Its good getting some insight into other fans opinions without having to troll on their forums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.