The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

BlueMooner87 said:
this may sound odd but i think if they get ribery in it way make them much stronger, his style of play would rip it up in this league

Nah. The transvestite is irreplaceable. Look at their chumps league run where he banged a couple of goals in from 40 yards out, no other player in the world has been doing that and ribery won't at the rags

Personally I do think they'll now get Tevez and I'm very dissapointed. That's not "flapping" it's just acknowledging that our opportunity to sign players of his and Robinho's class is restricted depending on circumstance and it was a great opportunity. Life will of course go on.

Ribery will go to Madrid, there's plenty more left in their pot.

atleast he is outta our country,,, but like why couldnt real madrid wait untill we had tevez deal DONE and DUSTED:@ arh sorry but this has really pissed me off badstyle!! got a test in like 3hours aswell:@

no tevez... eto'o maybe still?!?!?!?!

jesus Florentino Perez has got his 2 men in the space of like 2minutes:@!!!!

Don't like to see Baconface with £80m in his pocket but lets hope the Glazers tell him we're having that thanks or Baconface does his usual and buys a couple of flops again. A great day though as many rags will be devastated lol!
I heard the Tevez thing is sorted on Monday!

niall_mcfc said:
how funny is it that all the rags are saying that they are happy hes going haha
i would be if we got 80 million for robinho when we were piss poor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.