The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

The transfer window has gone from being just us and Chelsea to us, Chelsea, and the Rags.

I don't think it's good news...

Luke The Blue said:
Bigga said:
I'd be VERY surprised if Tevez is signed by the Scum. They've been after Ribery for a long time and also Benzema(a player that doesn't want to play for them) who will leave if it benefits Lyon.

Tevez will be something of a Plan C thing.
They cant afford Ribery if they sign Tevez.

Maybe you don't understand!

They haven't BOUGHT Tevez yet! They will be putting in for Ribery FIRST, then Benzema. Benzema will be the carrot to appease the fans. Tevez will be quickly forgotten. IF no one or one of the deals doesn't go through, that's when Tevez will be bought.

Why do you think there's been a constant delay on anything for Tevez??

I said earlier this year never listen to Fergiescum. As much as he says he'll never deal with Real, he will do! This bid acceptance puts his plans back into action.

people seem to think that now they sell him, they will click their fingers and tevez will come running

he may go there, but only if he was going all along

if they say, ooh look carlos, we have sold a better player than you so now you can play a bit more, is not what he wants to hear, surely it would piss him off even more

Re: tranny

Did you hear it in the 17 other threads on the forum or off SSN?

i would imagine this lad is burning all his rag replicas as we speak.poor sod lol.he walks round our town in his kit 24/7

dsc00886.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.