The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: tranny

Been posted on the BBC site, which usually means it's official.

Hmmm, which rag to loathe the most next season?

Re: tranny

Look at the time I posted........just heard it on the 10.00am news. The other thread would appear to be the same time!

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

this may sound odd but i think if they get ribery in it way make them much stronger, his style of play would rip it up in this league

flap flap flap...

what is it with you all????

who gives a flying fuck if tranny goes, scum are skint and at best will sign benzema and valencia.

tevez is too much in the mould of rooney which is why baconface will not sign tevez.

more importantly this will fuck the scum up.

we will sign plenty of players even if tevez falls through.

chill out guys.

If they knew this was on the cards, they should have done all they could to secure the replacements before this came out and the whole world was made aware that, in theory, they now have £80m to play with. Good luck in filling them holes you daft red twats.

Arrr Fuck it!!! We will sign whoever we sign and we will still have a great season. CTID

Re: tranny off

liamctid said:
Fucking hell, it MUST be true if some Danish paper has got it, yet no British nor Spanish based source are reporting it!

they got there eventually

Ill pop out and pick up todays later and let you know what will be in your press tomorrow

F*** ME!
finally hes pissed off out of this league, Galacticos are back. More bad news for us, united will be looking for replacements and have money for tevz now.

exileindevon said:
i would imagine this lad is burning all his rag replicas as we speak.poor sod lol.he walks round our town in his kit 24/7

dsc00886.jpg

I used to drink in a pub that looks exactly like that called the Railway in Leigh!

Err...Ronaldo to Real and stuff

*moves along*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.