The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

It's a bit depressing that this will now set a benchmark that means clubs can start commanding at least 40-50m for decent players that previously were in the 20-30m bracket.

It's a good job we're rich!!!

All together now....... Viva Ronaldoooooo, Viva Ronaldoooooo, He's off to Madrid for 80million quid! Viva Ronaldooooooo!!!!

Get it, can't stand Tranny Boy......

Barker said:
The only problem now is that they will have all this money to spend.
Yeah, that's the definite downside of this whole saga. Ronaldo is a quality player, and will be missed by United, that's for sure, but their midfield, apart from him, was looking weaker than in the past. Nani and Anderson don't look up to it, Hargreaves is a crock, Carrick is alright, Scholes and Giggs are in decline and have a year or two at most left, Fletcher is mediocre. This £80m, especially if the bulk of it is upfront, will allow them to buy 3 or 4 top quality players and totally rebuild their weakest area of the team. They'll get Valencia for about £20m (I'm certain Real Madrid only put an offer in for him so they could use that to try and persuade United to accept the Ronaldo bid) and that still leaves them £60m, plus whatever they were going to spend anyway, to strengthen.

Its time to calm down, Tevez is a good player but there are many more out there, where do people want him to play in our team or are we just getting carried away with, "Lets do one over the scum" We need a world class centre forward with Robi behind him, Shaun on the right, Barry on the left, Superman and another in the middle, Tevez is not a priority, yes we need a strong squad to make the top 6 next year but he wont play more than he does at cold trafford. We have to sort the back 4 out and stick to it, we need a leader to take us forward, we need a team that when goes away says "We mean business" I guess as i am in my forties i can be patient, so i will keep smiling and look forward to happy days.

Perez is an idiot plain and simple. If a club sign's one top quality player like Kaka or cristiano for 80-90 mil euros then it would be a one off move (great from a marketing point of view + sporting benefits). But to sign 2 players for a combined 160 mil euros in the same summer is just stupid.

Even with those two players, madrid won't get the result. What they really need is defenders rather than attackers and midfielders........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.