The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: tranny

hahahahah

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid
Manchester United have accepted an offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

More to follow.

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

I am guessing the Valencia story wasnt for nothing.

I guess Tevez is not a tranny player. Ok, he plays wide sometimes but he aint no winger.

We need to get in for Benzema asap.

I now await the twat Platini to say real are ruining football.

Don't think this will effect the decision with Tevez, part of the money will go to pay off debt and the rest on a new signing.

£50million and £80million in a week. Madrid are ruining football. Ruining it I tells ya!

this will have definatly fucked it up for us but... it should be rightly cleared off their debts but the scum will use the money to replace tranny

Wexford Blue said:
Think of the damage this does to the Rags though... feeder club, lmao.. Where are goals coming from next season? Berbaflop?
I'm not one to stick up for the rags (honest, I'm not), but they've just secured 30m more than the world record for a player they've already had 4 very good years out of and who wants to leave anyway. It's a great deal for them and will give them a bit extra in their transfer kitty.

there are a few missing the point here , Tevez will have known Ronaldo was on his way and the bottom line is he does not want to stay at United .This changes nothing.

Citycitytid said:
hahahahah

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid
Manchester United have accepted an offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

More to follow.
hey sunshine just remember who brought you this scoop:)i wonder how much taggert will get to spend.not much i hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.