The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

wahaaay

he is off, i seriously dont think that a player could come into that team and replace what he gives them

unfortunately he is fuckin brilliant as a footballer, but a complete twat,

maybe not unfortunately, because he will be playing for someone else now

hahaha

benzema wont fill his boots, ribery might but he isnt the same...

i hope it pisses fergie off and he retires now, would love it

lol real must have had a hard choice

cris from baconface or a whole newcastle from fat mike!

i was bit shocked tbhh because like past months alex f. was saying he wouldnt even sell real M a virus...now hes sold ronaldo.:S,,,

and they were saying we ruined money?

Ronaldo

It's in the transfer forum but should be on here as well really for all those who don't yet know. SSN have confirmed United have accepted an £80m bid from Real as Tranny 'asked to leave'.

Re: About the Ronaldo bid***

But how sweet would it be if he turned them down anyway....Hehehehehe!!!

Besides we've courted him and that will be a bitter pill to swollow!!!!!! *Aka kaka anyone!?!?

...*Friggin hard to spell that!!

For the 2nd time in 2 mins ill post this..

utd had already said they would pay the full wack for tevez dont u think they knew tranny was going... there not stupid it didnt exactly come out of the blue...

altho according to my source this may dampen our efforts to sign tevez. i said the other day it was 99.9 percent done...

only city could get fucked over by 0.01% lets see what happens

ctid

Don't go thinking that the rags will be spending all of that £80m. Don't forget that they have financial issues and cannot even afford to pay their loan interest at present...it wouldn't surprise me if quite a chunk of this will be used towards to balance the books a bit.

true mate but its just proper wound me up on here how people have been boasting and making up songs.

all the rags writing into SSN saying good riddence really make me laugh

they are pathetic haha

viva ronaldo.... twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.