The 'Tranny to Ruining Football Madrid for 80m' Thread

Re: manure confirm 80m tranny bid

I'd be VERY surprised if Tevez is signed by the Scum. They've been after Ribery for a long time and also Benzema(a player that doesn't want to play for them) who will leave if it benefits Lyon.

Tevez will be something of a Plan C thing.

GET IN!

United are falling apart at the seams now and once Fergie goes they'll collapse, give it 2 years. I think they'll keep Tevez now or get Benzema and get Ribery. But the best thing is, they can't afford to be spending this money on players as it is only a fraction of their debt!!! Call me all you want as I have wanted him out of the Prem for years now for being a petulant greasy b*****d but as a league we will wave goodbye to one of the best players in Europe, oh well haha!!! Shame we missed out on Kaka as he deserves to be in the Prem, perfect pro and a great player. I feel for Barca though as I've always followed tem from being young and finally when they get back on track as the best team in Spain, Real just spend 250 million on superstars, who's to say it will work though lol. These signings will certainly spice up the La Liga title race especially if Barca bring a few players in and manage to keep Eto'o, Toure etc.

Bigga said:
I'd be VERY surprised if Tevez is signed by the Scum. They've been after Ribery for a long time and also Benzema(a player that doesn't want to play for them) who will leave if it benefits Lyon.

Tevez will be something of a Plan C thing.
They cant afford Ribery if they sign Tevez.

All the rags are rubbing their hands together saying they have 80mil to spend. Don’t they know they are tin 800Mil debt?

About the Ronaldo bid***

Ive said this from day 1......

United accept the bid and buy Tevez and then the wums come on here and destroy us.....to be honest we'd fully deserve it for making tevez songs up....THIS IS CITY AFTERALL lol

I would imagine they will sign Valencia and Ribery for a combined £50m. The rest can be spent on clearing their debt :@)

For us this is BAD news, Ushited were skint and unable to buy....Now they will be buying and that ladies and gents isn't great news for City!!

Dubai Blue said:
Wexford Blue said:
Think of the damage this does to the Rags though... feeder club, lmao.. Where are goals coming from next season? Berbaflop?
I'm not one to stick up for the rags (honest, I'm not), but they've just secured 30m more than the world record for a player they've already had 4 very good years out of and who wants to leave anyway. It's a great deal for them and will give them a bit extra in their transfer kitty.

Hopefully a good chunk of it will end up in with creditors in America fending off the interest repayments... THEN we can laugh..

Re: About the Ronaldo bid***

Citycitytid said:
Ive said this from day 1......

United accept the bid and buy Tevez and then the wums come on here and destroy us.....to be honest we'd fully deserve it for making tevez songs up....THIS IS CITY AFTERALL lol

Who would the rags prefer to have in the side Ronaldo or Tevez? Ronaldo leaving will hurt them much much more than Tevez leaving. The rags have accepted a bid for one of their best players - ha ha ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.