The Treble

Gundogan's Moustache

I saw this and have watched it 599202 times, but this morning it hit me for the first time the reality of our noise In the end at Wembley even though I was there.

It also dawned on me we haven’t got a thread for us purely winning the treble, videos of songs, celebrating etc etc. So hopefully this is the start

It kind of got lost amongst all the other exiting things that happened but I sat near the halfway line and the wall of noise from City fans that day was incredible. The opposite to Istanbul really.

It kind of got lost amongst all the other exiting things that happened but I sat near the halfway line and the wall of noise from City fans that day was incredible. The opposite to Istanbul really.

Think since after the WC our fans have stepped up a gear.
Our home matches has improved 100% our away support is always fantastic but this has gone through the roof this season.
I only managed Southampton away and it was a brilliant day out.
Its seems City as a club and fan base have stepped up another few levels.

Almost two months later and the Treble still doesn't feel completely real yet. I keep waiting for someone to tap me on the shoulder and say oh that never happened, you were dreaming.
you'll heard about it enough this season if were only fortunate enough to challange for any trophy as we'll be classed as failurs again with all that money

Think since after the WC our fans have stepped up a gear.
Our home matches has improved 100% our away support is always fantastic but this has gone through the roof this season.
I only managed Southampton away and it was a brilliant day out.
Its seems City as a club and fan base have stepped up another few levels.

I agree, but I think the Premier League charges and the timing of them proved pivotal in our season. It galvanised the whole club, that and the second half comeback at home to Spurs. Pep used his post match interview to put a rocket up the players, fans and anyone else in earshot that night. We never looked back after that. Incredible season and I'm not really ready for the new one to begin yet!

The noise was incredible, we were well up for it that day, the rags thought they’d turn up in their crap hats & out sing us comfortably, never heard a peep out of em all day. The lads behind the goal did a great job getting the songs going & those down the sides joined in to perfection, there was pure cohesion for once instead of little pockets of singers, that came from the momentum built up over a season, new songs, amazing displays and a desire to turn over the rags Arse & Madrid. We’ve got a choice now, do we dine out on our treble too much, or do we go again ? The momentum we built last season started early doors in games like Palace & Fulham and took off in the aways, what helped was those fans who built the support at the away games, then brought it home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.