The Treble

Another one from Dias;

‘For you to think that one Champions League is all I need, you need to be small-minded or not very ambitious. It is great, and if you look at what can be achieved, it is nearly all there. Even if I had everything, it is still not done. I can do it twice, three, four times…”.

I love Pep’s words here;

‘I’d like to say that for our club to win the Champions League is incredible, but in perspective, how many teams have won the Champions League once? In perspective, we did nothing special. Just one… I was incredibly proud at Barcelona to win two in four years but we didn’t win it in a row… It’s the most difficult to win the first one. It’s something incredible for us, but it’s just once. Let’s go. Let’s try to win tomorrow’.

Absolutely the right thing to say. He wants more. And he's saying the players should want more. Which they should. And we as fans should.
A great coach. We've been privileged to have him.

Another one from Dias;

‘For you to think that one Champions League is all I need, you need to be small-minded or not very ambitious. It is great, and if you look at what can be achieved, it is nearly all there. Even if I had everything, it is still not done. I can do it twice, three, four times…”.
A lot of determination all round then. They all have the taste and want more! As do I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.