The Treble

Still have random glimpse of memories, honestly only think it's starting to sink out how many iconic moments we had last year.

Kev's first goal against Arsenal. Grealish's absolute battering of Liverpool. Gundo's 12 second goal against the scum. The absolute mullering of Real fucking Madrid. All the Haaland hatricks. Godri in Istanbul.

Literally going to be replaying them for the rest of our lives.

Still looks like a magic trick.

Couldn’t have missed the two defenders on the way in to the back of the net by more than a cm or two.

Puts the fine margins at this level again in to perspective (as did Stones’ clearance way back when).
I missed my mouth with my brew earlier, it doesn't make sense to me that someone can have that much control over their body to be able to do it.

I love Pep’s words here;

‘I’d like to say that for our club to win the Champions League is incredible, but in perspective, how many teams have won the Champions League once? In perspective, we did nothing special. Just one… I was incredibly proud at Barcelona to win two in four years but we didn’t win it in a row… It’s the most difficult to win the first one. It’s something incredible for us, but it’s just once. Let’s go. Let’s try to win tomorrow’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.