The Treble

Where would one purchase said trophies? Think they would like rather nice in my home cinema room much to the Wife's annoyance

It kind of got lost amongst all the other exiting things that happened but I sat near the halfway line and the wall of noise from City fans that day was incredible. The opposite to Istanbul really.

We were at our best that day as fans. Loud and proud all game, pretty good considering it was on a knife edge right until the end thanks to the help the rags got from the officials.

That noise is glorious.

There used to be a similar clip of the Aguero goal knocking about and the noise on that pats this one on the head.

Oh yes. That noise was unreal, a gutteral unleashing of 44 years of pain, frustration and hurt. Mark Hughes said it was the loudest noise he'd ever heard in football. I believe people shopping at Asda heard it and stopped, stunned, wondering what it was.

I saw this and have watched it 599202 times, but this morning it hit me for the first time the reality of our noise In the end at Wembley even though I was there.

It also dawned on me we haven’t got a thread for us purely winning the treble, videos of songs, celebrating etc etc. So hopefully this is the start

I love how he runs to their end and more or less says have that ya rag bastards!

Oh yes. That noise was unreal, a gutteral unleashing of 44 years of pain, frustration and hurt. Mark Hughes said it was the loudest noise he'd ever heard in football. I believe people shopping at Asda heard it and stopped, stunned, wondering what it was.
Its the only time that sky’s microphones couldnt handle the noise!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.