The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Even if we'd been at our best, it would be close. They've only lost 3 games.

I'm note sure where all these walk the league comments come from. Its not like Leicester are winning it on 68 points. 76 with 3 to go is good. One more win should do it for them and I can see Chelsea bending over if Spurs look like winning it. Everton will just want their season over now. In fact it is over, as is Chelsea's. Its still very much Leicester's to lose. What's the betting after 3 losses all season, them fuckers till beat em next week though!

Their level of performance, their fitness, their getting better and better as the season goes on despite playing the least amount of players in the league....hmmmmm. Did anyone see Mahrez and Ulloa in the interview after the game? I look more tired and sweatier when I wipe my arse.

I know it's bitter and I know it's quite sad to think the way I do but I'm just not having it. I'm not having this group of players can be this good, this fit and only lose three games a season.

Their level of performance, their fitness, their getting better and better as the season goes on despite playing the least amount of players in the league....hmmmmm. Did anyone see Mahrez and Ulloa in the interview after the game? I look more tired and sweatier when I wipe my arse.

I know it's bitter and I know it's quite sad to think the way I do but I'm just not having it. I'm not having this group of players can be this good, this fit and only lose three games a season.

That doctor that suggested that Leicester players are doping also said Arsenal and Chelsea players are. Also Sakho has had a positive test for Liverpool. To be fair to Leicester they are probably on a level playing field. Most clubs probably have players that are doping.

has anyone,ever ,seen mahrez with a hair out of fucking place all season? i mean this winning the title thing is just a walk in the park really isn,t it? sweat? whats that?

h

ken the landlord is a bit more switched on than you Sir.
Well, that's alright then. I can do nothing but apologise for my ill-informed error. I thank you for putting me straight and I look forward to yours and or Kens expose of the corrupt practices running throughout the English Premier League, in a reputable media forum, sometime soon.

That doctor that suggested that Leicester players are doping also said Arsenal and Chelsea players are. Also Sakho has had a positive test for Liverpool. To be fair to Leicester they are probably on a level playing field. Most clubs probably have players that are doping.

I have had my suspicions but after seeing today a Buddhist monk gave each player a blanket that gives them good luck. We need to get a few of them.

They don't test stringently in football for drugs do they? Hence the likes of Wenger and figures alluding to it at times. That doesn't even cover the possibilities of masking agents being developed. I'm sure I've read they only do on the spot piss tests. Its far from a ridiculous or bitter notion that any clubs has players doing it, when they probably are. It happens in every other sport, you'd be naive to think football is the only clean sport when it's one of the loosely tested.

It's all just down to hard work and willingness lads.

It's a shame no other team in England has those qualities except Leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.