The true secret of Leicester City's success / doping thread merged

Does anybody else think Sakho is the only player in the Premier League on drugs?

No, me neither.

Dortmund should appeal and Liverpool should be kicked out of the Europa League.

Leicester subject to fewer/less stringent testing because they don't have UEFA on them as well?

Like I said earlier the FA need to order a full testing this week or next. Every player of the 25 men squads tested, no excuses. Years ban for anyone who fails to comply or fails the test. FA can easily prove the league is clean by doing this and send a very strong message to those who want to take drugs.

Does anybody else think Sakho is the only player in the Premier League on drugs?

No, me neither.

Watched an interesting documentary one of ESPNs 30 for 30'about college football basically at the end of a 35 winning streak winning countless trophies one of the colleges was found of wrong doing with regard one of its players their records were wiped and anything the player achieved was stuck from records, they should do this with any team if the are found compliment in the wrong doing

No, me neither.

I think two players from the same team would need to have tested positive to have the team disqualified.

If Leicester City players, were to be caught doping, would th FA cover it up, to keep the " fairytale" alive? the massive publicity and marketability of the Prem would remain intact =££££££.
As for referee bias from a certain group, which group does the ref who sent Vardy off belong to?

Why insult me ?
Take Swansea,take palace all in the same position as yourself last season if any other team had changed from relegation fighters to champions over a season you yourself would ask questions .yourself
I would think someone who says a player can play through any injury is a dickhead myself regardless if he cost 50million or 50 p
I wasnt refering to you mucker, easy tiger!
The link between injuries and drugs, do they make you recover quicker? I do t trully know, but time in your clubs own doobrie wotsit chamber, installed at great cost, and treatment by your own renowned sports science and medical teams are likely to be more effective. Do drugs stop you pulling that hamstring in the first place? No chance, you would be more likely to injure yourself. As has een poi ted out on here many times, we generally play just once a week, due to the lack of European and domestic cup matches, theres no denying that this is a massive plus, where league football is concerned. Add to this, the fact that our players only train three days a week. These players are confitioned and coached to the highest standards of proffesionalsm. All these factors can go a long way to avoiding injuries. If you add to this, and the drugs, corrupt FA , pandering media, bent refs etc, to the fact that we have very good players, you go some way to realising why we are presently top of the Premiership.

I wasnt refering to you mucker, easy tiger!
The link between injuries and drugs, do they make you recover quicker? I do t trully know, but time in your clubs own doobrie wotsit chamber, installed at great cost, and treatment by your own renowned sports science and medical teams are likely to be more effective. Do drugs stop you pulling that hamstring in the first place? No chance, you would be more likely to injure yourself. As has een poi ted out on here many times, we generally play just once a week, due to the lack of European and domestic cup matches, theres no denying that this is a massive plus, where league football is concerned. Add to this, the fact that our players only train three days a week. These players are confitioned and coached to the highest standards of proffesionalsm. All these factors can go a long way to avoiding injuries. If you add to this, and the drugs, corrupt FA , pandering media, bent refs etc, to the fact that we have very good players, you go some way to realising why we are presently top of the Premiership.

Don't Leicester also have strong ties with the sports science people @ Loughborough?

Don't Leicester also have strong ties with the sports science people @ Loughborough?

Not sure about that. However, they do use the services of the Mappei Sports Research Centre in Milan. Mappei are a chemical adhesive company but happen to dabble in sports science.

Breaking: Liverpool's Sakho suspended after failing drugs test.

Can't wait for the "their is no doping in England" brigade to arrive.

This is nothing. They catch an insignificant player on a team not involved in any premier league race(title,Europe or relegation) on a urine test.

Just because they urine test doesn't mean they blood test.

I really want to know the league's full testing policy.

This is nothing. They catch an insignificant player on a team not involved in any premier league race(title,Europe or relegation) on a urine test.

Just because they urine test doesn't mean they blood test.

I really want to know the league's full testing policy.
He was caught after the rag Europa game ,maybe different processes in a uefa match ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.