The TV Quiz Show Thread

My mate has a new career writing questions for loads of quiz shows including Pointless and The Chase
He is a Bristol City fan but lives in Manchester and has been tapping me for loads of City info lately
Safe to say we are pretty mainstream nowadays
The bad thing is I would love to go on some of these shows, easy money if you can get on, but I can’t anymore cos I know the question setter
Well I don't know him, I'll go on with your insider knowledge and we'll split the winnings.

A similar action seems to work fine in Government....what could possibly go wrong.

My mate has a new career writing questions for loads of quiz shows including Pointless and The Chase
He is a Bristol City fan but lives in Manchester and has been tapping me for loads of City info lately
Safe to say we are pretty mainstream nowadays
The bad thing is I would love to go on some of these shows, easy money if you can get on, but I can’t anymore cos I know the question setter

I've got some questions for him.

Which country owns Manchester City ?

Why do Manchester City fans leave early ?

How many times have Manchester City broken ffp ?

Why cant Manchester City sellout their statium ?

Why was it right that liverpool attack Manchester City team coach ?

Which football had their computers hacked by LFC ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.