The TV Quiz Show Thread

The Chase

Q. Which 1985 music event did The Style Council follow Status Quo?
A. Woodstock

Q. The position of which football player has to defend a penalty stood on the goal line?
A. Pass

During the final, the Chaser passed on a question about the name of the singer of a 90's Brit Pop band.
The team thrashed around a few names such as Blur and Pulp - and one of them suggested Steps lol

Last edited:
Tonight's Chase

Brad - Which Yorkshire Coastal town has the Whalebone Arch?

Team (after consulting) - Morecambe

PMSL

Even the cleverest southerner can be a bit sketchy with their northern English geography.

I caught a bit of an old episode of QI earlier. Johnny Vegas was on and mentioned something about his home town, St. Helens. Stephen Fry looked a bit perplexed and said.. Are you telling me St. Helens is an actual place? I always thought it was just the name of a rugby team.

Celebrity Weakest link:

Which football club from the midlands won the FA cup for the first time in 2021.

Liverpool?

I used to be able to rattle off the winners, losers and goal scorers of every Cup Final from the early 70s to the present day. Even with the clue of the Midlands, I couldn’t get this without looking it up. Sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.