The TV Quiz Show Thread

Ha!
The Chase - not a thick answer but a brilliant question!

Q. Which song by The Smiths has the lyric "I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear"?

What difference does it make?
Panic
This Charming Man

Contestant and The Sinaman gave the correct answer and then the Sinaman sang the line in a low groaning voice! Made my day!

The opposite to the thread title.
Countdown today and a lad called Tom is into the semi inal and has played 150 rounds.
Hasn't lost one round yet.
Incredible!!!

Tom? Hmmmm..

Is he a big Morrissey fan ?
Not sure but Morrissey is a 9 letter word and would get him 18 points.
If he got MORRISSEY as the 9 lettes he would probably make a word out ot it like Missey Orr, and Suzi Dent would say correct, the top performers in " Hooters" is Missey Orr

Not sure but Morrissey is a 9 letter word and would get him 18 points.
If he got MORRISSEY as the 9 lettes he would probably make a word out ot it like Missey Orr, and Suzi Dent would say correct, the top performers in " Hooters" is Missey Orr
He's been on eggheads , you do know that I'm assuming :)

The chase today

In the final chase to the sinner man

Q What day is apple bobbing traditional on ?

A 31st October ! Which Bradley said was correct.

31st isnt a day it's a date, Monday, Tuesday etc are days.
It can be funny, English, because it would be an impossible answer so you have to defer to what you think was meant. Also, in this instance, it’s sometimes difficult to always hear the difference between day and date, so it was a badly worded question. The answer they were looking for was Halloween, which is always 31st October, so it has to be given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.