The TV Quiz Show Thread

I think the chase is bent. Whenever someone goes for the big offer, the questions get changed and it’s pure nerd questions about kings and queens, chess, presidents shoe size etc.

Ive always thought this. They obviously have a budget to adher to.

I think the chase is bent. Whenever someone goes for the big offer, the questions get changed and it’s pure nerd questions about kings and queens, chess, presidents shoe size etc.

I’m in your camp there. Totally fixed. And the Chaser gets questions like

What colour is milk?

How many legs do chickens have?

What is the the colour of stop at a traffic light?

Finish this rhyme line, Jack and Jill went up the......?

How many moons does earth have?

Oh unlucky contestants, just got pipped there.

Total con.

I’m in your camp there. Totally fixed. And the Chaser gets questions like

What colour is milk?

How many legs do chickens have?

What is the the colour of stop at a traffic light?

Finish this rhyme line, Jack and Jill went up the......?

How many moons does earth have?

Oh unlucky contestants, just got pipped there.

Total con.
That and he steams through the chaser questions.

There's a proper thick **** on the chase now, 1,000 in the cash builder (easy questions too, should have been 5k minimum) and out without answering one right in the chase, from 3 easy questions. Extremely unfair on the rest of her team sticking her in with them.

That and he steams through the chaser questions.
It’s not that he steams through them particularly, it’s that they don’t have to press a buzzer, whilst also trying to judge whether someone else in the team knows the answer.
That’s why it’d be much easier on your own, assuming you knew some stuff, obviously....

My friend won 40 grand on The Chase a couple of years back. She had 8k in the bank and the fella with her put 72k in, she's pretty bright herself tbf.

It’s not that he steams through them particularly, it’s that they don’t have to press a buzzer, whilst also trying to judge whether someone else in the team knows the answer.
That’s why it’d be much easier on your own, assuming you knew some stuff, obviously....
He steams through them mate, especially in the last 30 seconds if the chaser is close he'll speed up. I've rewinded it to check before, against a good solo player as well.

Of all the Chasers, I’d fancy my chances going high against Shaun. It must have been an off year when he won Mastermind. On the other hand, probably the most likely you could have a laugh with, despite being Chav.

I did say I blamed the parents for not giving her a start, but, she’s an adult now. Vacuous and happy to be so.

I would fucking skate it. I have sons and learned all their shit. No excuse for the girls level of ignorance. I mean she probably didn’t Fucking know humanity had been on the moon.

Anyway, I did say part of the problem was me and my mental health issues. Still, what a stupid **** she was. :)

iirc when Brad was chatting to her before the questions she said she was a student and is studying to be a solicitor.....we are DOOMED i tell you ....DOOMED.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.