The TV Quiz Show Thread

Tipping Point

Q: Tommy Fleetwood is a professional at which club and ball sport?
Thick Moron: Rugby

Undeterred, she went onto win the £10k without knowing ANY of the 6 final round questions, got by with three lucky guesses.

It's pretty well known among quizzers by now that Tipping Point does not accept many auditions by people who are above average at quizzing. It was essentially created for people who find The Chase too difficult.

I've always wondered what would happen if someone got on Tipping Point by pretending to be stupid in their audition, then smashed the quiz.

It's pretty well known among quizzers by now that Tipping Point does not accept many auditions by people who are above average at quizzing. It was essentially created for people who find The Chase too difficult.

I've always wondered what would happen if someone got on Tipping Point by pretending to be stupid in their audition, then smashed the quiz.
They'd fix the penny shuffler.

I'm convinced at times in the final a contestant who is totally wrong and suddenly decides to change their answer is being tipped off (hehe) from behind Ben....I can imagine a Producer with a big fuck off sign waving it about with the answer on.

I believe @Mad Eyed Screamer employed those same tactics for eggheads mate..

Turns out Eggheads is the easiest quiz show to win.

b8f0647b02e0a2b35cc11b3763bf31ad.jpg

fa36dff890f0cbf190e1c4ce329da588.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.