The TV Quiz Show Thread

You forgot to add 'Given by a freemason referee"
That is a given. :)

They get twice the penalties for, than we get, yet we attack more, create more chances and have scored a load more goals. A mathematical and probability anomaly. Ask any brainy ****.

They have also had no penalties against them.

We have had about 6.

Although I admit freely that I’m paranoid and mathematical and probability anomalies can happen for them. Every season. :)

A rag and a blue playing together on Pointless this evening. Half of me wants them to do well. On the other hand…
Did you see the intro? Blue said I'm from Manchester and this is my friend from Trafford, I pissed my sides cos I knew exactly what was happening, the missus not so much :)

330 feet is accurate. It is the distance between one set of goalposts and the other.

They can be 330 feet apart though, if you measure from one end of the pitch to the other. (Min 300ft, max 390ft).
I thought that after I had wrote it down - maybe it was "how wide are the goalposts?"

Thinking about it - something bugged me about the answer Bradley gave. He said 8 feet, which i was like "what?"
So just checked. They are 24 feet wide and 8 foot high.
If someone can go and watch it on I Player and watch it again.

Last edited:
A rag and a blue playing together on Pointless this evening. Half of me wants them to do well. On the other hand…

It’s a repeat. They were on the last two shows where Richard was the co- host. They were supposed to return for their third go on the first show with guest co- hosts last year but it was been recorded the day after the Villa title winning game and Mark, the blue, couldn’t be arsed going.

Be kind, Bluemooners. I’ve done a little tv work and you do panic when the cameras are on.

Danish toy company is another. Lego!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.