The TV Quiz Show Thread

Sometimes I think it's not not knowing the answer, but not listening to the question and giving an answer that is totally imposible. Like the other day, the question involved which major North West City to which he answerd, London.

To be fair, without details of the actual question, if the contestant lived in Kent, London could well have been the correct answer.

Both Nokia and The Archers were answers today.

“Fred the Red”… I’d have refused to answer that one even if I knew it.

Didn’t know St. Patrick was the patron saint of Nigeria. One to remember.

Both Nokia and The Archers were answers today.

“Fred the Red”… I’d have refused to answer that one even if I knew it.

Didn’t know St. Patrick was the patron saint of Nigeria. One to remember.
They do drink a lot of Guiness in Nigeria. It's considered an aphrodisiac both there and elsewhere in west Africa. (Yes really!).

I used to work with a guy who said the second best pint of Guinness he’d ever had was in Lagos. I presumed he was joking but I understand they even had their own factory built over there.

When I was in London, you’d often see black fellas drinking Guinness in areas with lots of Caribbean and African immigrants. There was a Nigerian bar in Canning Town. Brixton too when I went to gigs at the Academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.