The TV Quiz Show Thread

Just saw my mate Mick was on pointless this week. He has now been on every quiz show going apart from Millionaire. He told Alexander if they won anything he would take the family on a break to London. This guy is one of the top pi solicitors in the country and when I left the company he worked for he had just had a £150k bonus for the year. When he was on Tipping Point he got accused of not being truthful on his application as he was obviously too intelligent for the programme

Just saw my mate Mick was on pointless this week. He has now been on every quiz show going apart from Millionaire. He told Alexander if they won anything he would take the family on a break to London. This guy is one of the top pi solicitors in the country and when I left the company he worked for he had just had a £150k bonus for the year. When he was on Tipping Point he got accused of not being truthful on his application as he was obviously too intelligent for the programme
Seems to be a small circle of folk going on all of the shows. No wonder ordinary chaps like me can never get on one.....-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.