The TV Quiz Show Thread

I watched an old episode eating breakfast this morning and I found the Chaser more cutting and arrogant than they are now. It was The Beast but The Dark Destroyer could be very fierce too. They’ve mellowed.

I watched an old episode eating breakfast this morning and I found the Chaser more cutting and arrogant than they are now. It was The Beast but The Dark Destroyer could be very fierce too. They’ve mellowed.
Agree. A friend popped round the other day when watching an old episode, who had never seen it before, being a Yank, and couldn't believe how cutting the Dark Destroyer was during the individual rounds towards the contestants

Agree. A friend popped round the other day when watching an old episode, who had never seen it before, being a Yank, and couldn't believe how cutting the Dark Destroyer was during the individual rounds towards the contestants
Viewers have realised the Chasers are people too now they’re celebs in their own right.

One time Shaun said something like “You’ve got two chances. Slim and none. Slim just left!”

One of those fallback answers on The Chase today.

Which American painter……. ?

I’d said, Jackson Pollock, before the options had come up.

One of those fallback answers on The Chase today.

Which American painter……. ?

I’d said, Jackson Pollock, before the options had come up.
I got that one right too, Chaser went for Whistler.. did you hear that other one today though, Walsh went ''The slogan for sensodyne? Life's too short for sensitive... what?"
toothpaste she said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.