The TV Quiz Show Thread

I was saddened Val didn’t win some money.

Amazing guy for 94. I did wonder if his questions were a little bit compiled with his age in mind though.

I see the old… Which long running radio show……? A ) The Archers, made another appearance tonight.

I’ve got another fallback answer now aswell.

Which Netflix original series…….? A) Stranger Things.

Think I’ve heard it three times over the last couple of weeks on various shows.

Amazing guy for 94. I did wonder if his questions were a little bit compiled with his age in mind though.

I see the old… Which long running radio show……? A ) The Archers, made another appearance tonight.

I’ve got another fallback answer now aswell.

Which Netflix original series…….? A) Stranger Things.

Think I’ve heard it three times over the last couple of weeks on various shows.
Which Barbadian singer … Rihanna.
Which Jamaican singer/musician … Bob Marley.

When I applied to go on The Chase, I received good natured stick for playing along in the pub one afternoon (I think something had been on ITV beforehand) but those near me were amazed I got most questions right.

I made educated guesses along with process of elimination for about half of them. Sometimes the ridiculous looking answer is right. Welsh spoken in Argentina etc. I doubt it’ll ever come up but many people don’t know Stephen Fry has been to prison for fraud.

When I applied to go on The Chase, I received good natured stick for playing along in the pub one afternoon (I think something had been on ITV beforehand) but those near me were amazed I got most questions right.

I made educated guesses along with process of elimination for about half of them. Sometimes the ridiculous looking answer is right. Welsh spoken in Argentina etc. I doubt it’ll ever come up but many people don’t know Stephen Fry has been to prison for fraud.
And David Dickinson, the orange bloke from Cheshire.

The Chase
Same contestant

Q. Which band featured in the film about a concert held in Hyde Park titled Stones in the Park?
A. Queen

Q. The Australian newspaper initialed SMH is the Sydney Morning?
A. Harbour
The Quiz programmes are some of the best comedy on television, long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.